Skip to main content

Platinum Day Of Love

Arranged Marriage and Love Marriage had always been a topic of discussion.I too was trapped in this dilemma.But I always thought, best marriage according to Indian mentality is Love but Arranged. No panga....But it rarely happens.


  As usual my marriage was also arranged with lots of differences. We both couldn't have rejected each other as there were no reason for rejection from both side, our marriage was settled.We started talking over phone as we were in two different locations.We had lots of differences, unlike sweet talks between the two, our call would end up in a fight.If, I don't agree on some points, I used to tell him then and there.And as usual, male ego gets hurt , I was unaware of those things at that time.He used to switch off the mobile for days.My calls used to get unanswered.I used to panic, if they break the marriage, what will happen?? As in middle class family , these things matter a lot. Although, I was working in a corporate firm,I could have moved on in worst case scenario, but these things matter a lot for the society where my parents live.So, the courtship period, which should be divine, used to be patch up break up period for us.Any how we dealt with these and finally our marriage day came.
  We were happily tied in nuptial chord. Initial days were good. As the person, I imagined over phone was quiet different . He was a lot more caring, loving.  I used to regret,as why I used to fight with him all these days over phone.But again we had to separate ways, as I was working in Bangalore and he was working in Kolkata. He were in the process of getting transfer to Bangalore.The transfer didn't happen and we had to again maintain LDR (Long Distance Relationship).The two years went with lots of ups and downs.Rarely we used to meet each other, twice a year.We used to have quarrels, good times and everything as it happens in every relationship.
 Anyhow the two years crossed, and I got a job in Kolkata, where I shifted and started living a married life after two long years of wait.We had our own days, our talks, our period of sharing.The feeling of respect,and trust for each other grew day by day. Then one fine day, while going to office, I had an accident.I had a severe head injury and the person whom I called was him, the only person in mind.He hurriedly reached the place of accident,I could see the panic in his face.He was almost on the verge of crying, but controlled himself infront of me.I felt the genuine feel of love in him for me after two long years.That was my platinum day of love for me, when I saw love in his eyes for me in the purest form.I recovered in few days and started living my life normally.His care and love for me all these periods touched me a lot.


 Now we have completed almost 5 and a half years of marriage, our bonding has become stronger day by day. We used to have lots of discussions,arguments all these days which always used to follow sweet moments.We are also blessed with a baby girl.

May the lord bless us with the wonderful life ahead. Amen!!

Comments

  1. Its really a well written piece. Great work. all the best
    please read my post too and dont forget...promote it :-)
    http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=295492

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice read. my best wishes for a beautiful life ahead for both of you and baby girl. all the best for this contest.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

पितृ दिवस की शुभकामना !!

खुद की कोई चाहत नहीं , खुद के लिए कुछ लिया नहीं , बच्चे ने एक बार मांगा , बस हाजिर कर दिया ||  जब हम छोटे थे , पापा से बात करते डरते थे ,  बातें मां की तरफ से कहलवाते थे , हर एक जिद को अप्रत्यक्ष रूप से मनवाते थे , पर वो पूरे  हो जाते थे ||  सामने से प्यार जताना आता नहीं जिन्हें , दूर से ही ख्याल रखते हैं , बाहर सख्त पर अंदर नरम , जिम्मेदारियों से भरे होते हैं हर एक क़दम  || 

Unspoken Words

She loved life Life loved her most.. She was lost in dreams Of her golden world.. She wove words In Heart ,and smiled.. Never uttered a word As much she tried.. Thought the words Will be heard the other side.. At the right time The right path, words will find.. But the time passed, And the words lost, Its significance and, Its importance as of past.. She grieved inside, Her heart sobbed, Hands trembled, And Lips Locked. And she promised. To keep the Unspoken words, Unspoken for life.

Smile :)

Smile with your choice Smile when you are wise Smile while you disguise Smile with passing thoughts  Smile when you meet one Smile when you think of one Smile when you are just coy Smile when you just wink to say bye Smile can turn you up Smile can turn you down Smile is a facial signature With thousand words Train your smile To be just soulful divine SMILE Enough to make someone's SMILE With your million Dollar Smile !!