Skip to main content

Self Introspection

"Walk some distance yourself and the world will follow you."

"The world is reflection of your thought."

These two lines came in my mind today, may be written by some great person. But very true. As, I experienced the same in my real life.
  There were times, when I was feeling low at every aspect. After having baby, though its a great experience and happiest moment for everyone.The life after that was not an easy one for me.As, it demanded more responsibility and tolerance.I started my job very earlier after pregnancy, after two months of having my baby. That was worst decision I made, but due to some circumstances, I had to.
  Then again the guilt of not performing the duty of a mother started creeping inside me.Though she was taken better care by my maid, but the time when the bonding of a mother and a child should grow stronger. It was diminishing.I was trying my level best to cope up with the two responsibilities and prove myself a better mother. I was failing in both areas.I was always under pressure because of these.I became,very irritable at that point of time. I used to get upset on petty issues and the whole family had to suffer due to my behaviour.
  Then again my location was changed and instead of maid , I had to keep my baby in day care.So, now we both (me and my husband) had to bear the responsibilities of baby equally. These were not easy for me, as I tried to take job as well as child care with perfection.Which was next to impossible.I used to leave earlier from office and take the work to home. So, I was occupied completely with my baby or work. And , it took the toll on my mental pressure. My marital relationship was also turning sour. That too had an impact on me mentally. At that point I thought I will become mad if I continue doing so.
  At that point of time, I set my priority and took the decision to leave my job.As, I had to revive the cordial relationship. I became a housewife then and it gave me extreme satisfaction. I was able to take care of my baby well.Everything was in shape now. That period was really good for me. That period gave me ample time for introspection and I tried to develop myself as a better person.
  So, I thought, a step which was taken by me was solely my decision and it changed everything. My thought process, and my relationship with everyone changed a lot. I am more stronger in facing any situation and at the same time more emotional. I have grown as a person in last two years.The way I used to have a perception of others behaviour , has also changed.
  I have again started the job , but give priority to my family and then job as we can't do everything with perfection. One or other thing had to be at the backstage.I feel less pressure nowadays, as at the end of the day I just take some time to ponder, what should be my priority and get off the other things from my mind.
I have also started giving myself sometime , because I think if I am happy, whole family will be happy. Knowingly or unknowingly, we are the pillars of our home. :)

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

पितृ दिवस की शुभकामना !!

खुद की कोई चाहत नहीं , खुद के लिए कुछ लिया नहीं , बच्चे ने एक बार मांगा , बस हाजिर कर दिया ||  जब हम छोटे थे , पापा से बात करते डरते थे ,  बातें मां की तरफ से कहलवाते थे , हर एक जिद को अप्रत्यक्ष रूप से मनवाते थे , पर वो पूरे  हो जाते थे ||  सामने से प्यार जताना आता नहीं जिन्हें , दूर से ही ख्याल रखते हैं , बाहर सख्त पर अंदर नरम , जिम्मेदारियों से भरे होते हैं हर एक क़दम  || 

Unspoken Words

She loved life Life loved her most.. She was lost in dreams Of her golden world.. She wove words In Heart ,and smiled.. Never uttered a word As much she tried.. Thought the words Will be heard the other side.. At the right time The right path, words will find.. But the time passed, And the words lost, Its significance and, Its importance as of past.. She grieved inside, Her heart sobbed, Hands trembled, And Lips Locked. And she promised. To keep the Unspoken words, Unspoken for life.

Smile :)

Smile with your choice Smile when you are wise Smile while you disguise Smile with passing thoughts  Smile when you meet one Smile when you think of one Smile when you are just coy Smile when you just wink to say bye Smile can turn you up Smile can turn you down Smile is a facial signature With thousand words Train your smile To be just soulful divine SMILE Enough to make someone's SMILE With your million Dollar Smile !!